What is E-Commerce? What are the Important Points?
It is a platform that is active in our daily life, where the working stores also serve in the electronic environment. Within the scope of e-commerce, it is a whole in the infrastructure where the products are sold much more easily and the customers are reached quickly.
What to Do to Start E-Commerce?
- You must have your company.
- There should be a staff member involved in Customer Service.
- You need to buy E-Commerce software or package for the products you will sell.
- You need to get Logistics Service.
- You have to decide which products to sell.
- You must have certain capital.
Who are E-Commerce Users?
E-commerce users are generally individuals, companies and public institutions, so they have a very wide network.
For example :
- public institutions
- Second hand stuff
- It consists of users.
What are the Important Points of E-Commerce?
- Choose the right platforms.
- Determine your financial situation in advance.
- Think about your target point, your market.
- You have to invest time and effort.
What are the Advantages of E-Commerce?
It does not set any limits on the sales you will make with E-Trade, and its unlimited services offer the opportunity to sell to the same market over and over again.
What are the E-Commerce Types?
- Business to Business (B2B) – Business to Business E-Commerce
- Business to Consumer (B2C) – Business to Consumer E-Commerce
- Consumer to Business (C2B) – Consumer to Business E-Commerce
- Consumer to Consumer (C2C) – Consumer to Consumer E-Commerce
- Business to Employee (B2E) – Firmadan Çalışanlarına E-Ticaret