What is C Programming Language (C#)? What You Didn’t Know About
Programming is called printing what a computer needs to do as a command. Programming languages help us issue these commands. Thanks to programming languages, they can provide efficient and uninterrupted communication between computer and human.
The C made its debut in 1972, developed by Ken Thompson and Dennis Ritchie. It is derived from the programming language named B. Known as an embedded system, it is in the intermediate language category. It is more understandable than low-level languages, and very flexible compared to high-level languages. Both high-level and low-level programming can be done using the C programming language. It is used by operating systems. It does not support object-oriented programming.
- It forms the basis of languages such as Java, OBJ-C, php.
Where Can It Be Used?
- Security software
- Embedded systems
- In operating systems
- In graphics and games
- It is used in introductory algorithm courses at universities.
Where is C Software Language Used?
- Robots can be made
- Operating system is writable
- Graphics and game writable
- Drive is writable
- Code can be written to embedded systems
C Programming Language Features ?
- It is an efficient language.
- It is reliable.
- It is modular.
- It has the ability to work on multiple platforms.